Free Lunch and Breakfast for all A.I.S.D. students!!! Click for English \ Click for Spanish 

Summer Meals in Aldine ISD

During the school year, many children participate in school meals. Fortunately, children in Aldine have the opportunity to receive meals at school this summer.

Hunger is one of the most severe roadblocks to the learning process. Lack of nutrition during the summer months may create a cycle for poor performance once the school year begins again.  Hunger may also make children more prone to illness and other health issues.  Participation in summer meals puts students on the path to getting what they need to enjoy summer and return to school ready to learn.

Free breakfast and lunch will be offered to all students participating in Aldine ISD summer programs and to children 18 years of age or younger in the Aldine community.

Specific starting dates can be obtained from each participating school site.  Breakfast will be served during morning hours and lunch will be available from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m. at each site.

A list of school sites is available on the school district website at www.aldine.k12.tx.us or the Child Nutrition website at www.aldinecafe.com.


 Home Page
 School Menus  Nutrition
  About Us
 What's New!
 Aldine ISD

Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly:  The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.govIndividuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).  USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


  |  Register