Food Safety


Aldine Child Nutrition Services meets the highest standards of food safety established by federal, state and local health requirements. All cafeteria facilities must be inspected at least twice each school year. Inspection reports are posted for public view in each cafeteria. A current HACCP program is in place and utilized in all schools in order to provide safe meals and service for all customers.


Online Payment Accounts
All Aldine students are provided a child nutrition account using their district ID#.  The assigned ID# does not change when a student is promoted to another grade level or moves to another Aldine school.  The account allows a la carte purchases (snacks and beverages) to be tracked for student accountability purposes.  Deposits are taken daily at each cafeteria.  Contact your school cafeteria manager or the Child Nutrition department for further information regarding deposit/account procedures.

Back to top

 Home Page

 School Menus  Nutrition
 School Meals
 Nutrition Links
  About Us
 What's New!
 Aldine ISD

Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly:  The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.govIndividuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).  USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

  |  Register